30 July 2018
Amphenol NTC Inrush Current Limiter Kit offers best-in-class capacitance ratings with low steady resistance and accompanying power loss. This current limiter kit features a small physical size, an inexpensive solid state device for inrush current suppression, and a wide operating temperature range. The NTC inrush current limiter kit is available with kinked or straight leads and tape and reel to EIS RS-468A for automatic insertion. Typical applications include fluorescent lamp, inverters, and motors.
- Small physical size offers design-in benefits over larger passive components
- Low cost, solid state device for inrush current suppression
- Best-in-class capacitance ratings
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Low steady resistance and accompanying power loss
- Suitable for PCB mounting
- UL 1434 #E82830 approved
- Available with kinked or straight leads and tape and reel to EIS RS-468A for automatic insertion
- -50°C to 175°C wide operating temperature range
You can check out our inrush current limiter products here.