13 December 2018
Amphenol LTW M12 X-Code Connectors achieve superior signal integrity by isolating the four signal pairs with a cross-shaped shield – X-coding. With their complete 360º shielding, these Amphenol LTW connectors reach optimal signal performance categorized to Cat5e and up to Cat6A. LTW M12 X-Code Connectors are ideal for 1 to 10GB Ethernet applications. Compliant to IEC 61076-2-109, this M12 X-Code series ensures industry-wide connector compatibility. These connectors are vibration-proof, corrosion resistant, and IPX7-rated waterproof. These rugged features make the series ideal for wet and harsh environments.
- 0.5A at 40°C current rating
- 48V voltage rating
- Less than 5mΩ contact resistance
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature
- THT termination style
- 100 mating cycles
- 10-55Hz and 0.35mm vibration
- IPX7 waterproof rating (mated and locked condition)
- PA66 contact carrier
- Copper alloy contacts
- Gold-plated contact plating
- Silicon O-ring
You can check out our connector products here.