09 May 2018
Amphenol RF Type N Attenuators are designed to offer flat attenuation over the designated frequency range. These attenuators feature microwave grade resistors that consistently reduces power. Hex flats on the body allow this attenuator to be easily torqued to the mating connector. Type N Attenuators are available in 3, 6, 10, 15, 20, and 30 dB.
- Flat Attenuation
- 50Ω Impedance
- Frequency Range of DC to 6 GHz
- Durable PTFE Insulator
- Body Material and Plating;
- Passivated Stainless Steel
- ROHS Compliant
- Industry Standard design
- To reduce the power level of an RF signal
- To protect a circuit stage from receiving a RF signal that is too high
- To precisely control a signal
You can check out our connector products here.