20 June 2018
Finisar FTL4S1QE1C Optical Transceiver is a hot-pluggable transceiver module ideal for designed for use in 40 Gigabit Ethernet links over duplex Multi-Mode Fiber (MMF). The FTL4S1QE1C is compliant with the SWDM4 QSFP+ (Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable) MSA and IEEE 802.3ba XLPPI electrical interface. The FTL4S1QE1C Optical Transceiver features built-in digital diagnostic functions, including Tx/Rx power monitoring, which are available via an I2C interface as specified by the QSFP+ MSA.
- Hot-pluggable QSFP+ form factor
- 240m operation over duplex OM3 MMF (350m over OM4, 440m over OM5)
- Supports 41.2Gb/s aggregate bit rates
- Uncooled 4x10Gb/s SWDM transmitter
- Built-in SWDM mux and demux
- Power dissipation <2.5W
- XLPPI electrical interface
- Duplex LC receptacles
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions, including Tx/Rx power monitoring
- Commercial 0°C to 70°C temperature range
You can check out our transceiver module products here.