27 September 2018
ISSI DDR3 SDRAM delivers high-speed data transfer rates up to 2133Mbps in a small BGA-96 or BGA-78 package. ISSI DDR3 SDRAM is available in a 64Mx16, 128Mx8, 128Mx16, 256Mx8, or 256Mx16 organization. Features include bidirectional differential data strobe, data masking per byte on Write commands, programmable burst length of 4 or 8, and programmable CAS latency. The ISSI DDR3 SDRAMs are well-suited for telecom & networking, automotive, and industrial embedded computing.
- High-speed data transfer rates up to 2133Mbps
- Bidirectional differential data strobe
- Data masking per byte on Write commands
- Programmable Burst length of 4 or 8
- Programmable CAS Latency
- Auto-Refresh and Self-Refresh Modes
- OCD (Driver Adjustment)
- ODT (On Die Termination) supported
- Write Leveling
- Packages: 96-ball BGA for x16, 78-ball BGA for x8
- Long-term support
You can check out our memory products here.