12 April 2018
Littelfuse AQHV (unidirectional) & AQHV-C (bidirectional) TVS Diodes 12V-36V Automotive Grade are designed for very fast acting, high performance over-voltage protection devices. The devices protect sensitive equipment from damage due to electrostatic discharge (ESD) and other overvoltage transients. AQHV diodes can safely absorb repetitive ESD strikes above the maximum level of the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard (Level 4, ±8kV contact discharge) without performance degradation.
They can also safely conduct up to 8A (AQHV12) of induced surge current (IEC 61000-4-5 2nd edition, tP=8/20μs) with very low clamping voltages. AQHV and AQHV-C Series are ideal for designers of automotive, industrial, networking, and even consumer electronics.
- ESD, IEC 61000-4-2, ±30kV contact, ±30kV air
- EFT, IEC 61000-4-4, 40A (5/50ns)
- Lightning, 8A (8/20 as defined in IEC 61000-4-5 2nd edition) for AQHV12
- Low clamping voltage
- PPAP capable
- Low leakage current
- Small SOD882 packaging helps save board space
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Moisture Sensitivity Level(MSL -1)
- Halogen free, lead free and RoHS compliant
- LED Lighting Modules
- Portable Instrumentation
- General Purpose I/O
- RS232 / RS485
- CAN and LIN Bus
- Automotive application
You can check out our diode products here.