23 October 2018
Littelfuse AUMOV™ Series Varistor is designed for circuit protection in low voltage (12VDC, 24VDC and 42VDC) automotive systems. This series is available in five disc sizes with radial leads with a choice of epoxy or phenolic coatings. The Automotive MOV Varistor is AEC-Q200 (Table 10) compliant. It offers robust load dump, jump start, and peak surge current ratings, as well as high energy absorption capabilities. The AUMOV™ Series Varistor provides an ideal circuit protection solution for lower DC voltage automotive applications, whether they're located in the vehicle's passenger compartment or under the hood.
- Meets the stringent quality standards of AEC-Q200
- Robust load dump and jump start ratings
- UL recognized (epoxy coating option)
- High operating temperature: up to 125°C (phenolic coating option)
- High peak surge current rating and energy absorption capability
You can check out our varistor products here.