04 October 2018
Littelfuse HMOV™ Varistor Series is the first varistor to operate in a maximum ambient temperature of 125ºC with 2500V isolation voltage. The Radial Leaded Varistors’ maximum peak surge current is rated up to 10kA (8/20µs pulse). The series features a wide operating voltage range and is available in three disk sizes: 10mm, 14mm, and 20mm. HMOV varistors offer protection against indirect lightning strikes, switching surge transients, and abnormally fast transients.
- High operating temperature combined with high isolation voltage capability: 125°C and 2500V, respectively
- High surge current withstanding capability up to 10kA (8/20μs pulse)
- Complies with 1000 cycle, -55°C to 125°C, Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Wide operating voltage range
- Three disc sizes available: 10mm, 14mm, and 20mm
- Lead-free, Halogen-free, and RoHS compliant
You can check out our varistor products here.