30 August 2018
Littelfuse nanoSMDCH Series Resettable PPTC provides surface mount overcurrent protection for applications where space is at a premium and resettable protection is desired. The fuses smaller size helps save board space and cost and optimizes design flexibility. nanoSMD series fuses feature fast time-to-trip, low resistance, and assists in meeting regulatory requirements. Applications include mobile electronics and batteries.
- Low resistance
- Compact Design and New HV Ratings
- Smaller size helps reduce board space and cost
- Many product choices optimize design flexibility
- Compatible with high-volume electronics assembly
- Higher voltage ratings allow use in new applications
You can check out our ptc resettable fuse products here.