18 January 2019
Littelfuse SP4031 Hybrid Protection Module offers both overcurrent and differential only overvoltage protection for high-speed interfaces like 10/100/1000BaseT ports. During a prolonged overvoltage situation like power fault, this device will present a high-impedance. This high-impedance state will reset once the power fault event ends. The SP4031 hybrid protection module will clamp and protects any downstream chipsets during a fast transient process. The low loading capacitance and high-sure capability make the SP4031 TVS diode array ideal for protecting telecommunication ports like Ethernet and other high-speed data interfaces.
- Tested and proved protection solution for high-speed interfaces like 10/100/1000BaseT applications
- Low parasitic capacitance
- Low capacitance of 2.5pF @ VR=0V
- Low breakdown voltage (>35V)
- Lightning, 35A (8/20 as defined in IEC 61000-4-5 2nd edition)
- Moisture sensitivity level (MSL-1)
- EFT, IEC 61000-4-4, 40A (5/50ns)
- ESD, IEC 61000-4-2, ±30kV contact, ±30kV air
- Lead-free and RoHS compliant
You can check out this product here.