16 August 2018
Littelfuse SP814x Diode Array 1.0pF 22KV integrates 4 or 6 channels of ultra low capacitance rail-to-rail diodes and an additional zener diode to provide protection for electronic equipment that may experience destructive electrostatic discharge (ESD). The SP814x Series features ±22kV contact, ±22kV air ESD protection that can safely absorb repetitive ESD strikes above the maximum level specified in IEC61000-4-2 international standard (±8kV contact discharge) without performance degradation. The extremely low loading capacitance also makes it ideal for protecting high speed signal pins such as HDMI2.0, USB3.0, USB2.0, and IEEE 1394.
- ESD, IEC61000-4-2, ±22kV contact, ±22kV air
- EFT, IEC61000-4-4, 40A (tp=5/50ns)
- Lighting, IEC61000-4-5 2nd edition, 2.5A (tp=8/20µs)
- 1.0pF (TUP) per I/O capacitance
- 25nA (TYP) at 5V leakage current
- Small form factor µDFN packages (JEDEC MO-229) saves board space
You can check out our array diode products here.