13 December 2018
Ohmite TEH140 Heatsinkable Resistor features special thermal considerations that produce 140W of power dissipation when properly heatsinked. This resistor has a wide 10mΩ to 510kΩ resistance range and a small, thin shape that provides for the high density design of power electronics. Ohmite TEH140 Heatsinkable Resistor has use in power electronics, rail traction, wind turbine, and gate control applications.
- 140W high power resistor in TO-247 molded package
- Only 0.9°C/W heat resistance between resistor and flange for excellent cooling
- Wide 10mΩ to 510kΩ resistance range, non-inductive design fit for high frequency circuit and wide band amplifiers
- Small size and thin shape provides for high density design of power electronics
- Complete thermal conduction and heat dissipation design will be available
You can check out our resistor products here.