26 June 2018
Omron Electronics 2SMPB Digital Barometric Pressure Sensors are ideal for battery operated mobile devices. The sensors feature a MEMS chip for sensing air pressure and a IC chip for signal processing. The absolute pressure sensors can measure barometric pressure change with ±0.6Pa accuracy, corresponding to a height difference of ±5cm. There are two models available, the 2SMPB-02B and 2SMPB-02E. The 2SMPB-02E has a calibration parameter for wider pressure and temperature range. 2SMPB sensor applications include smart phones, tablets, PCs, GPS, healthcare products and wearable devices.
- Measure barometric pressure and temperature with high accuracy
- Built in low noise 24bit ADC
- Digital control and output via I²C/SPI interface
- Automatically power down non-working circuit to minimize power consumption
- Individual calibration parameters stored in OTP (One Time Programmable - ROM)
You can check out our sensor products here.