21 December 2018
ON Semiconductor FOD819x Output Optocouplers consist of Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) infra-red emitting diode in a 4-pin Dual-In-Line Package (DIP). The photodetectors are integrated with a base-to-emitter resistor. The FOD819x output optocouplers are designed to be an improved replacement to the FOD817 optocouplers when high-speed performance is required in isolated data signal transmission. Typical applications include digital logic inputs, microprocessor inputs, power supply monitor, twisted pair line receiver, and telephone line receiver.
- 30kHz high-speed performance
- Current transfer ratio 100% to 600%
- Minimum BVCEO of 80V guaranteed
- Safety and regulatory approvals:
- UL1577, 5000 VACRMS for 1 minute
- DIN EN/IEC60747-5-5 and 850V peak working insulation voltage
You can check out our optocoupler products here.