31 May 2018
ON Semiconductor STK5 Intelligent Power Modules are highly integrated devices containing all High Voltage (HV) control from HV-DC to 3-phase outputs in a single module. Output stage uses IGBT/FRD technology and implements Under Voltage Protection (UVP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) with a Fault Detection output flag. Internal Boost diodes are provided for high side gate boost drive. STK5 combines 3-phase inverter, circuit protection, bootstrap, and other functions.
- Single control power supply due to Internal bootstrap circuit for high side pre-driver circuit
- All control input and status output are at low voltage levels directly compatible with microcontrollers
- Built-in dead time for shoot-thru protection
- Externally accessible embedded thermistor for substrate temperature measurement
- The level of the over-current protection current is adjustable with the external resistor, "RSD"