12 July 2018
Radiall Platinum series terminations and attenuators are designed for test and measurement applications and provide outstanding VSWR and precision performance. Radiall Platinum series terminations and attenuators are designed for easy integration into commutation matrices, test benches, and laboratories where high RF performance and reliability are essential. The Platinum series range includes terminations and attenuators up to 40GHz. The series is offered with a variety of commonly used connectors in the instrumentation field, including: 2.92mm up to 40GHz, 3.5mm up to 26.5GHz, SMA up to 18GHz, Type N up to 18GHz, TNC up to 12.4GHz, and BNC up to 4GHz.
- Outstanding VSWR and precision performance
- ±0.5dB max deviation for attenuators
- Full integration in Radiall Test & Measurement offerings
- Precision models with excellent RF performance
- Comprehensive offer up to 40GHz with broad choice of connector interfaces