01 February 2019
Raspberry Pi Power over Ethernet (PoE) HAT (RPI3-MODBP-POE) is is a compact, single-sided accessory board for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. The PoE HAT connects to the GPIO header of the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, and allows the Raspberry Pi to be powered via a power-enabled Ethernet network, removing the need for a separate power supply.
The PoE HAT is small enough to fit inside an official Raspberry Pi case, and features a small I2C-controlled fan to provide additional thermal protection for the processor on the main Raspberry Pi board
The PoE HAT will only work with a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ or later. An IEEE 802.3af compliant POE Injector, Switch, or Ethernet Router is required for use (not included).
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard: IEEE 802.3af-2003
- Input voltage: 37V to 57V DC, Class 2 device
- Output voltage: 5V DC
- Output current: 2.5A
- Cooling: 25mm2 brushless I2C-controlled fan delivers up to 2.2CFM for processor cooling
- Fully isolated Switched-Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
You can check out this product here.