14 September 2018
TE Connectivity's Low-Profile FPC Connectors offer 0.25mm to 1.25mm centerline spacing and are ideal for applications in which small centerline spacing makes larger wire-to-board interconnects impractical. TE's Low-Profile FPC series utilizes an actuator to secure the cable termination and is field terminatable (requiring no tooling). Applications include LC displays, game consoles, tablets, wearables, and more.
- Uses FPC / FFC cable
- Available in ZIF and non-ZIF versions
- Top, bottom, and dual contact versions
- Requires no application tooling
- Low-profile height
- Light weight
- 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 1.0mm, and 1.25mm pitch options
- 0.25mm pitch series accepts angled insertion of flexible printed circuit
- Space savings over other wire-to-board connectors
- Improved assembly efficiency
- Greater durability and tactile feel
- Design flexibility
You can check out our connector products here.