14 August 2018
TE Connectivity's Measurement Specialties MS5837-02BA21 Pressure Sensor Modules are ultra-small gel-filled pressure sensors optimized for altimeter and barometer applications. TE Measurement Specialties MS5837-02BA21 is a 2bar model that offers enhanced shielding for reduced signal noise and interference. These pressure sensor modules feature a robust package, enabling them to withstand harsh environments. MS5837-02BA21 MEMS-based sensor includes a high-linearity pressure sensor with an ultra-low power 24-bit digital output (I2C) and an altitude resolution at sea level of 13cm. This TE device enables high resolution measurements such as counting flights of stairs.
- 3.3mm x 3.3mm x 2.75mm ceramic-metal package
- 13cm high resolution module
- 1.5V to 3.6V supply voltage
- 0.6μA low power (≤0.1μA standby at 25°C)
- Integrated digital pressure sensor (24-bit delta-sigma analog-to-digital converter)
- 300 to 1200mbar, -20°C to +85°C operating range
- I2C interface
- No external components (internal oscillator)
- Watertight sealing with 1.8 x 0.8mm O-ring
- Shielding for reduced signal noise and interference
You can check out our sensor products here.