20 November 2018
Temp-Flex Cable Inc. Temp-Flex TwinMax Coaxial Cables offer a balanced transmission line in multiple impedance ranges for use in the data center and telecommunication applications. These low-loss coaxial cables provide 10Gbps, 12Gbps, and 28Gbps data rates for signal transmission. The TwinMax cables provide a tight bend radius, high bandwidth, and improved signal integrity performance. These cables withstand soldering temperatures to provide ease of termination. The TwinMax coaxial cables deliver end-to-end high-speed solutions. These coaxial cables are available in 85Ω, 90Ω, and 100Ω versions. Applications include telecommunications/networking, data center solutions, and automotive.
- Tight bend radius
- High bandwidth
- Improved signal integrity performance
- Cables capable of transmitting data rates 10Gbps, 12Gbps, and 28Gbps available
- Inline monitoring of diameter, concentricity, and capacitance control
- 85Ω, 90Ω, and 100Ω versions available
- Insertion loss remains stable under high temperatures
- High-temperature, thermally and mechanically stable dielectric (-20°C to 105°C)
You can check out our coaxial cable products here.