06 July 2018
Toshiba TB622x Bipolar Stepping Motor Drivers are two-phase bipolar devices that use a PWM chopper. These stepping motor drivers are fabricated with the Bipolar CMOS DMOS (BiCD) process and are rated at 40V/1.8A. The on-chip voltage regulator controls the stepping motor with a single VMpower supply. The TB62208FG drivers provide clock input control and allow 2-phase and 1-2 phase excitation. The TB62269FTAG drivers allow full, half, quarter, 1/8,1/6, and 1/32 step resolutions. The TB622x drivers also feature Thermal Shutdown (TSD), Over-Current Shutdown (ISD), and Power-On Reset (PORs) for VMR and VCCR.
- Bipolar stepping motor driver
- Fabricated with BiCD process
- PWM controlled constant-current drive
- Low on-resistance of output stage
- 40V/1.8A rated high voltage and current
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
- Over-Current Shutdown (ISD)
- Power-On Reset (POR)
- Built-in voltage regulator
- 24VM (typical) motor supply voltage
- 100kHz (typical) chopper frequency
You can check out our driver products here.