22 June 2018
Toshiba TBD62x DMOS FET Transistor Arrays are equipped with 7-channel and 8-channel common source power DMOS array. The Doubled-Diffused MOSFET (DMOS FET) type sink-output driver allows high voltage and consumes less power due to reduced on-resistance of the output stage. These TBD62x transistor arrays feature 50V high output voltage, -0.5A high output current, and high efficiency. The transistor arrays operate from -40°C to 85°C temperature range and supports -55°C to 150°C storage temperature range. These TBD62x transistor arrays are available in through-hole and surface-mount packages.
- 8-channel and 7-channel common source power DMOS array
- 50V high output voltage
- -0.5A high output current
- -40°C to 85°C operating temperature range
- -55°C to 150°C storage temperature range
- PG: DIP20-P, DIP16-P, and P-DIP18
- FNG: SSOP16-P, SSOP18-P, and SSOP20-P
- FWG: P-SOP18 and P-SOP16
You can check out our transistor products here.