17 October 2018
Laird FlexMIMO Antenna for Wi-Fi MIMO is specifically designed for 802.11 a/b/g/n as well as 802-11ac /ax Wi-Fi modules that use MIMO or Wi-Fi Diversity. The flexible PIFA design offers consistent performance across a broad array of enclosures and enables the antenna to adhere to both flat and curved surfaces. The FlexPIFA MIMO drastically simplifies the size, cost, and technical requirements for implementing the two antennas required for 802-11 MIMO radio applications. The proper orientation and isolation between the two integrated antenna elements is already optimized for MIMO radio performance, giving the best possible range and throughput.
- Two integrated 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual band elements specifically designed for 802.11 MIMO applications
- Patented flexible PIFA antenna structure allows for the use of the antenna on flat and curved surfaces
- Compact design versus the complexity of two separate antennas
- Low ECC performance for best in class throughout and range performance
- Simple installation with optimized antenna orientation and isolation
You can check out our antenna products here.