12 October 2018
Microchip Technology AT21CS01 EEPROM device is self-powered via 1.7V to 3.6V pull-up voltage in the single I/O line low voltage operation. These AT21CS01 EEPROM provide 1,024bits of serial EEPROM internally organized as 128 words of 8 bits each (1Kbit). The device shares a common single-wire bus with I2C protocol structure from which communication is achieved through a single I/O pin. This AT21CS01 device features 15.4Kbps max bit rate in standard speed mode and 125Kbps max bit rate in high-speed mode. Typical applications include analog sensor calibration data storage, ink and toner printer cartridge identification, and management of after-market consumables.
- 1.7V to 3.6V pull-up voltage on single I/O line
- 128 words of 8bits each organized internally
- Single-wire serial interface with I2C protocol structure
- 8-byte Page write or single byte writes allowed
- Discovery response feature for quick detection of devices on the bus
- Four 256-bit ROM zones support
- 256-bit security register
- 5ms max self-timed write cycle
- 1,000,000 write cycles endurance
- Die sale options in wafer form and tape and reel
- IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 ESD Compliant
You can check out our EEPROM products here.