04 January 2019
Texas Instruments OPT3101 Evaluation Module (EVM) is designed for evaluating the OPT3101 device. The OPT3101 sensors are high-speed, high-resolution analogue front end (AFE) for continuous-wave, time-of-flight (ToF)-based proximity sensing and range finding. This device integrates the complete depth processing pipeline that includes the analogue-to-digital converter (ADC), timing sequencer, and digital processing engine.
- Evaluation module for ToF-based proximity sensing and range finding
- Acquire data at up to 4ksps in an evaluation mode
- USB-based power and PC application connectivity and USB-based firmware upgrade option
- Access to device registers via easy-to-use GUI
- Non-volatile memory in EVM that stores calibration data
- Python™ script interface to interact/control device and analyze/plot data