11 June 2018
Vishay BZGx Series Zener Diodes are high-reliability diodes with uni-directional polarities. The BZGx zener diodes are configured in a single circuit and fit onto 5mm SMD footpads. These zener diodes operate at a voltage range 3.3V to 270V and also features wave and reflow solderable. The BZGx diodes are housed in SMA (DO-214AC) package and indicated by base P/N-M3 which is commercial grade and P/NHM3 which is AEC-Q101 qualified. These zener diodes are ideal for voltage stabilization, protection from high voltage, and high energy transients.
- 3.3V to 270V voltage range
- High reliability
- 40W to 300W PPPM
- Fits onto 5mm SMD footpads
- Wave and reflow solderable
- Single circuit configuration
- Uni-directional polarities
- -65°C to 150°C storage temperature range
- 150°C junction temperature
- AEC-Q101 qualified available
- Base P/N-M3 - halogen-free, RoHS-compliant, and commercial grade
- Base P/NHM3 - halogen-free, RoHS-compliant, and AEC-Q101 qualified
You can check out our zener diode products here.