21 December 2018
Amphenol Fiber Optic Products 954 Series SC Connectors are ideally suited for high-density applications. The 954 Series SC connectors utilize a push pull retention feature, enabling easy insertion and removal. The connectors features an internal cavity and epoxy injection tube that virtually eliminates the possibility of improper epoxy application. The 954 Series is compliant to the EIA/TIA-604, IEC 60874, and fully tested by a third party test lab per Telcordia GR-326 specifications.
- Third party tested per Telcordia GR-326
- Easy push pull coupling mechanism enables quick installation and the audible click signifies when connector is locked in place
- Pull proof design prevents signal interruption
- Teflon tube in rear of connector insures clean epoxy injection
- Duplex version utilizes a removable flexible clip providing a float between channels A and B
- High temperature and UL 94-V0 rated plastic housing and boots available in multiple colors
- Tight tolerance ferrules for low loss performance
- Available in singlemode, angled singlemode, and multimode versions
- Available with 900μm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm, and 90 degree boots in multiple colors
You can check out our connector products here.