13 April 2018
ROHM Semiconductor Automotive EEPROMs support SPI bus interface, serial 3-line interface, and 2-wire I2C interface methods. These EEPROMs operate at input voltage ranges of 1.6V to 5.5V, 2.5V to 5.5V, and 2.7V to 5.5V. The automotive EEPROMs operate at various temperature ranges of -40ºC to 85ºC, -40ºC to 105ºC, and -40ºC to 125ºC. These EEPROMs offer memory densities between 1Kb and 1Mb and operate at input frequencies between 400KHz and 10MHz.
- Supports SPI, 2-wire I2C, and serial 3-line interface types
- Low supply current
- Prevention of write mistakes:
- Write prohibition at power on
- Write prohibition by command code (WRDI)
- Prevention of write mistake at low voltage
- Endures 300,000 to 1 million write cycles
- 20years to 100years data retention
- SOP8, SOP-J8, MSOP8, TSSOP-B8, and UCSP25L1 package types
- 1.6V to 5.5V, 2.5V to 5.5V, and 2.7V to 5.5V supply voltage ranges
- -40ºC to 85ºC, -40ºC to 105ºC, and -40ºC to 125ºC temperature ranges
- Input frequencies between 400KHz and 10MHz
- Memory densities between 1Kb and 1Mb
You can check out our memory products here.