11 May 2018
Vishay / BC Components 246 CTI-V SMD Chip Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors are high temperature, low impedance, high vibration capable devices with an extended lifespan of up to 6000h at 125ºC. These polarized aluminum electrolytic capacitors are constructed with non-solid electrolyte and self-healing. The 246 CTI-V series is surface mountable with a base plate, lead free, and reflow solderable. These capacitors are also charge and discharge proof with no peak current limitation.
- Extended useful life: up to 6000h at 125°C
- Polarized aluminum electrolytic capacitors, non-solid electrolyte, self healing
- SMD-version with base plate, lead (Pb)-free reflow solderable
- Charge and discharge proof, no peak current limitation
- Advanced temperature reflow soldering according to JEDEC® J-STD-020
- Vibration proof, 6-pin version up to 30g
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- High reliability
- Low ESR
You can check out our capacitor products here.